JA-111H TRB Bus module interface for wire detector
This built-in module can be directly integrated into the detector.
- One input of the module has a fixed Tamper signal, the second input reports an alarm signal and the third input is used to report a fault of a connected device or to report a special “Masking” signal (for detectors with an Anti-masking function).
- The module can also be used for the connection of a CT-01 roller blind detector.
- The module can be used to control programmable PG outputs.
- It supports setting of a minimum activation time for alarm triggering (0.1 s – 300 s).
- The detector features status as well as impulse activation.
- The module is a device of the JABLOTRON 100 system, is addressable and occupies one position in the system.